Wednesday, March 13, 2013

MAC Lipstick in Hot Tahiti

                   I bought this lipstick a few weeks ago and I"m very, VERY pleased with it!
At first I thought I would not buy it, because I saw in the tube the typical "granny" colour. But then I tried it    and fall in LOVE with this shade!
   
                                                 



                                                           

The lipstick is an Glaze formula (it is quite sheer, glossy and lasts only for few hours but it is non-drying). MAC describes this shade as a soft reddish-coral. I see it on my lips as a low mantenance rosy-red. It is probably comfortable to wear, smells like vanilla pudding, the colour is really gorgeous - what more can I wish for?!



                       
                     Now, what do you think of this lipstick? 
Is it wearable for every day?


No comments:

Post a Comment